M A H O U T
Keep your brain powered
Develop personal and organisational habits that promote mental well-being.
Manage your stress and recovery balance and sustain your mental well-being.
Mental well-being improves your productivity and ability to realise your potential.
M A H O U T provides personal and organisational insights that can be used to develop habits and ways of working that promote mental wellbeing.
Physiological data from wearables enhance your self-awareness of what drains and gains your mental resources.
Healthy behaviour is recommended and embedded in new habits and ways of working.
The effect is visualised in reports that can be used as input for continuous improvement.
Increase your self-awareness
M A H O U T uses data from Garmin wearables to analyse your physiological stress, recovery, sleep and movement.
Your balance between stress and recovery is monitored so an imbalance can be detected and reacted upon in time.
M A H O U T detects the events that impact your balance and increases your awareness of what drains and gains your mental resources.
Connect your Microsoft Office 365 or Outlook calendar to learn how specific meetings impact you.
Learn how you can manage your mental resources
Online Learning Journeys improves your understanding of how the body impacts your brain.
- Receive recommendations for behaviours that recharge your mental resources.
- Learn how to use data-driven experiments to discover which behaviour works for you.
- Learn how to turn the effective behaviours into daily practice by forming habits.
Track improvements and plan changes
M A H O U T reports are tracking your improvements over time.
- Do I need to reduce stress to ensure I can sustain my performance?
- Do most of my high-stress events occur at work or in my leisure time?
- Is the behaviour I adopted to improve my sleep routine increasing recovery?
Optimise ways of working to improve mental wellbeing
Anonymous group reporting enable you to plan more impactful interventions.
Discover the most draining time of the workweek, use the insight to identify the cause, and design ways of working that increases daytime recovery.