M A H O U T
So… your next important meeting is in 30 minutes. Your ability to perform determines if the outcome is successful. But the last few days have been crazy, you are running out of energy and cannot think as clearly as you would like.
Constant change, complexity, uncertainty and ambiguity can leave people in a hyperactivated and less productive state.
M A H O U T enables people to manage the constant demand on their mental capacity and produces organisational insights that can be used to develop a more productive and healthy work environment.
Manpremo M A H O U T helps you develop habits that reduce stress and improves your well-being
M A H O U T analyses objective data from wearables to increase your self-awareness of how your body responds to your everyday activities. Using these insights, M A H O U T helps you experiment with behaviours that can reduce stress and improve your well-being and lets you know what works for you.
- Increase your self-awareness around what drains and gains your capacity
- Receive recommendations on how to increase your brain performance and prevent stress
- Experiment with different recommendations and learn what works for you
- Turn what works into daily practice so you can be at your best when you need to!
- Monitor your improvements over time
Sustain your productivity and well-being
M A H O U T helps you maintain the right balance between the draining and gaining of your mental capacity.
M A H O U T uses Garmin activity trackers to measure your body’s exposure to physiological stress and recovery. M A H O U T detects events that drain and gain your capacity and gives them context to increase your awareness of how your body responds to specific activities.
Connect your Microsoft Outlook or Office 365 calendar to learn how specific meetings impact your capacity.
M A H O U T can be used with Garmin devices that support the Firstbeat All-Day Stress and Recovery Score including Vivosmart 3, Vivosmart 4, Vivosport, Vivomove HR, Vivoactive 3, Forerunner 645, Forerunner 935, Fenix 5, and Tactix Charlie.
Learn how you can increase your capacity and reduce stress
Receive individualised recommendations on how you can increase your capacity. Turn the recommendations into daily practice, learn what works for you, and monitor your improvement over time.
- Do I need to reduce stress to ensure I can sustain my performance?
- Do most of my high-stress events occur at work or in my leisure time?
- Is there a pattern to my most stressful events?
- Is the behaviour I adopted to improve my sleep routine increasing recovery?