M A H O U T
So… your next important meeting is in 30 minutes. Your ability to perform determines if the outcome is successful. But the last few days have been crazy, you are running out of energy and cannot think as clearly as you would like.
You invested time in the meeting, wouldn’t it be great if you had mental-capacity to invest as well?
Manpremo M A H O U T uses biofeedback to help you manage your mental capacity:
- Measure how your body responds to your everyday activities
- Learn what drains and gains your capacity
- Get recommendations on how to increase your brain performance
- Try different recommendations and learn what works for you
- Turn what works into daily practice so you can be at your best when you need to!
- Monitor your improvements over time
Monitor how you gain and drain your mental capacity
M A H O U T uses Garmin activity trackers to measure stress, sleep and movement. M A H O U T detects events that drain and gain your capacity and gives them context to increase your awareness of how your body responds to specific activities.
Connect your Microsoft Outlook or Office 365 calendar to learn how specific meetings impact your capacity.
M A H O U T can be used with Garmin devices that support the Firstbeat All-Day Stress and Recovery Score including Vivosmart 3, Vivosport, Vivomove HR, Vivoactive 3, Forerunner 645, Forerunner 935, Fenix 5, and Tactix Charlie.
Learn how you can increase your capacity and reduce stress
Receive individualised recommendations on how you can increase your capacity. Turn the recommendations into daily practice, learn what works for you, and monitor your improvement over time.
- Do I need to reduce stress to ensure I can sustain my performance?
- Do most of my high-stress events occur at work or in my leisure time?
- Is there a pattern to my most stressful events?
- Is the behaviour I adopted to improve my sleep routine increasing recovery?