Habits for Sustainable High Performance Subscription
Habits for sustainable high performance is a subscription-based service that supports individuals with the ongoing formation of habits in order to refocus their time, energy and attention on high-value activities.
Subscribers become increasingly aware of their work pattern and how they are investing their time, energy and attention. This increased awareness and advice enables subscribers to optimise their work patterns for the changing world of work and enhance their individual impact.
Ongoing assessment and optimisation of how your work pattern supports your high-value activities
- Individual professional coaching on how to form habits that stick
- Understand a simple model for developing sustainable high performance work patterns
- Specific behaviour recommendations that will improve your productivity
- Learn how to use data from wearables to manage your energy and attention
- Learn how to manage your energy to make your performance sustainable
- Access to our dedicated online conversation space so you can talk about what’s working–and what’s not–with others
- Live virtual events diving into specific topics so you can discover new ideas and enhance your skills while connecting with others
- Receive nudges and ongoing data on how well you are managing your energy
Empowering great people to increase their impact, is what makes us at Manpremo thrive. Here are some examples of how our services have helped great people and organisations become better, together.
Developing Leadership Competencies & Wellbeing
Coloplast, wanted to develop their talent’s leadership competencies and current performance.
We co-created a 14 month applied L+D Programme to enable groups of talents to form new habits.
One set of habits improved their leadership competencies (such as influence and providing/receiving feedback).
One set of habits improved their well-being and management of mental resources.
Project manager with new habits that reduced stress
An engaged project manager, experienced high stress and decreased well-being. She had trouble sleeping, issues being present and felt less effective at work.
“I now remember what other people are saying in meetings. I respond more thoughtfully. My friend says that I act and look different”
Leadership team with a new meeting culture
A leadership team needed to accelerate their adoption of new regulations and standards.
We tailored a Development Programme that enabled the mindset and behaviours, required for their new way of working. As part of the programme, the team developed the capacity and capability to change.
“Awareness of the importance of recovery at work became the key to changing our meeting culture”
Thriving at work
Coloplast wanted to help their people sustain high performance, while they developed new leadership competencies
Using our Body & Behaviour Assessment and HRV data, we supported people in discovering their optimal way, to obtain effective sleep, day time recovery and exercise.
We supported the participants in forming habits and re-measuring the impact that these habits were having on their well-being and performance.