Body & Behaviour Assessment
Trivial-seeming everyday choices can have a significant influence on how you cope at work and in your leisure time. Insights into how your daily behaviour and habits, impact your mental capacity, are key to improving your productivity and well-being.
The Body & Behaviour Assessment objectively measures how your behaviour impacts your mental capacity
- Increase your awareness of how you manage your stress and physical resources
- Increase your awareness of how your behaviour and habits impact the way that you think, feel and behave
- Identify the changes in behaviour that will have the greatest impact on your well-being and performance
The assessment is powered by the Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment. The outcome is enhanced by our unique approach to behaviour change.
Accurate measurement for 3-7 days and nights of your:
- Daytime rest & recovery
- Sleep duration, quality of recovery & % of recovery
- Movement & Exercise
- Stress level
“I have been using sleep and exercise to maintain physical and mental capacity, which has been especially important recently, with a very full schedule including deliverables for executives and international travel.”
-Brad H., Coloplast
Implement behaviour that improves your performance:
- Results analysis and coaching on your report
- Identification of the most impactful behaviour change
- Provide a simple approach for turning your new behaviour into a habit
- Understand how to help your brain change your behaviour
- Capturing everything you need in your personal development plan
Monitor your ongoing progress using MAHOUT see more.
“I have built habits around sleep and regular daytime breaks to manage my physical and mental capacity. I am also more aware of my strengths of honesty and humbleness and how I can apply them in combination, to build influence and respect.”
– Kelsi Ma, Coloplast
Create a culture that fosters sustainable productivity:
- Run the Body & Behaviour Assessment for your team or organisation
- Receive aggregated results to help you identify areas of improvement
- Identify cultural norms that inhibits sustainable productivity
- Implement practices and behaviours that foster sustainable productivity
The group report is anonymous. No personal data is shown.
Coloplast A/S Senior Leadership Team Outcome:
- “We reviewed our meeting culture by reducing the number of meetings, reducing the duration of meetings and delegating responsibility to attend meetings to others”
- “We have increased the number of walk and talk meetings”
- “We are aware of and actively take more bio breaks during and between meetings. This includes having healthy snacks”