Biofeedback and data-driven development journeys to help people thrive in the new world of work
We provide the insights and learning that enables people to manage the constant drain on their mental capacity. So they can change behaviour and become sustainably productive.
In environments that foster sustainable productivity, people can develop and be productive without negatively impacting their health; for the benefit of the individual, the organisation and our society.
What we do
We help individuals and organisations develop behaviours that create sustainable productivity. Sustainable productivity comes from having the competency to change and the capacity to be productive. Read more.
Develop the competency to change
We simplify knowledge from neuroscience, psychology and physiology and provide practical tools that enable behaviour change.
Create the capacity to be productive
We use wearable technology and analytics to identify and motivate the change that has the most impact on your capacity.
Here are some of the ways our customers are using our services
Our development programmes are for organisations who believe that long-term success comes from creating an environment in which people flourish
- Behaviour change with a purpose
- Founded in science
- Developing the competency to change
- Creating the capacity to be productive
- Using a data-driven approach
M A H O U T
Manpremo M A H O U T uses biofeedback to help you manage your mental capacity
- Measure how your body responds to your everyday activities
- Increase your self-awareness around what drains and gains your capacity
- Receive recommendations on how to increase your brain performance and prevent stress
- Experiment with different recommendations and learn what works for you
- Turn what works into daily practice so you can be at your best when you need to!
- Monitor your improvements over time
Body & Behaviour Assessment
Our Body & Behaviour Assessment objectively measures how your behaviour impacts your mental capacity
- Increase your awareness of how you manage your stress and physical resources
- Increase your awareness of how your behaviour and habits impact the way that you think, feel and behave
- Identify the changes in behaviour that will have the greatest impact on your well-being and performance
The assessment is powered by the Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment. The outcome is enhanced by our unique approach to behaviour change.
Join our community
Join our Be At Your Best community to get access to our articles, events and updates.
Be At Your Best is for people interested in creating sustainable productivity. For the individual, we cover personal leadership and how to build effective behaviour, to support your desired outcomes. For the organisation, we cover how to create work environments, which enable people to grow, develop and stay productive, without negatively impacting their health.